The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is at the forefront of everyones’ mind as we all shelter in place at home to reduce spread and promote public safety. Vantage EyeCare’s Tri-County Eye division is making it our top priority to take the appropriate precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of each of our patients and staff members. As of March 23, 2020
- We are still open to see urgent issues and patients with vision threatening conditions in our Southampton and Bristol offices
- We are offering live TeleHealth visits as indicated
- We have canceled all in person routine eye exams
- Our optical shops are closed
- If you have a fever, cough or flu like symptoms please stay home
We kindly ask that you are transparent about your Health, pre-existing conditions, and overall state of well-being.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, support, and efforts to obey the state government mandates as well as helping to keep our clinics clean, safe, and unexposed from danger or risk.